Friday, January 30, 2009

Enjoying Home

Ruth is at home enjoying sleeping in her own bed, napping and eating bland food. We have an appointment on Monday with the Oncologist at Shaw Cancer Center so hopefully we will find out more about when and what her treatments will be. As soon as I get an idea of when her treatments will be I will post them on the far right side of this page below all the other things that are on the right. As a family we are so grateful for the outpouring of support, love, and prayers. It makes our journey through this challenging time easier. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Ruth,
    We miss you and hope you are feeling better! We can't wait to see you again!We will be praying for you.

    Love,
    Kaitie, Faith, and Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take those naps, Ruth! I wish napping was a daily requirement for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rear Ruth
    I have come to you from Natalie and Finn Rooney. You are indeed a wonderful woman, I was so thankful for your support of Finn in his difficult time at school, as his aunt a long way off in England it was fantastic that he had your really excellent gentle support. Thank you. Now I send you heaps of love and strength to help you in your recovery. You are a very special person I hope you feel much improved very very soon. Love Gerry Rooney

    ReplyDelete