Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm happy to report that my third chemo yesterday went well. I'm home today taking it easy, but I actually think I could have gone to school. Oh well, I'm paying medical bills on my computer instead. I've been back at school working full days, five days a week and feel amazingly energetic. I attribute this to God's grace, my diet, and all the homeopathic remedies I'm taking(some of which my niece, Suzie Gibson, is bringing from Germany when she and her family come home to Dallas for the holidays because they are readily available as over-the-counter items at the local drugstores there). I'm so grateful that I am able to live a relatively "normal" life again. The true test was when I helped shovel our driveway Monday morning after receiving about 6 inches of new snow! We are looking forward to the Christmas holidays, but this is an extremely busy time for Bob at the club, and for Sarah at the rec center because all the school kids will be there when they aren't skiing. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and let us hear from you, too! Merry Christmas and enjoy a glorious holiday season with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love to read these wonderful updates! Thinking of you and sending prayers!

    ReplyDelete