Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just when I was wondering if I would ever feel "normal" again, I woke up Saturday morning without that overwhelming "sick all over" feeling! God is so faithful in answering my prayers! While I would have been thankful for one day like that, He has blessed me with 5 so far! I really believe that something inside by body is different. I don't understand it, nor can I put my finger on exactly what it is that is different except that I feel so much better. The swelling in my feet, calves, and knees is greatly reduced as well. My energy level is getting better and I am able to get around and do things without having to rest or take a nap every few hours. It's truly wonderful! Continue to pray for my complete healing, as I do believe in the power of prayer!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news, Ruth! We think of you and pray for you each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!! I will continue to pray :-)
    Love ya,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth...I am so glad you have been feeling better. Mike and I continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration! We love you,

    Mike and Jenn

    ReplyDelete