Sunday, November 1, 2009

My chemo treatment on the 27th went well although it did seem to zap me of the energy I had previously. Overall, I am still feeling much better than I did a month ago! I plan to return to school tomorrow, working 4 hours in the afternoon for a few weeks to see how I feel. The H1N1 virus has not hit our school, and we all hope it won't! My next treatment will be on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I will get a CT scan sometime before then. My blood work results did not reveal any significant changes except that I am not as anemic as I was on the last test, so that's good news. Bob ad Sarah are taking good care of me, in fact they are even spoiling me by doing most of the work to get the house and yard ready for the long winter ahead and have promised that they will do all the snow shoveling! (I'd better get that in writing!) Keep us in your prayers as I do believe that God is faithful to answer the prayers of His people.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you over at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see you Sunday and see how very wonderful you look! I was touched by the way God has reached down to meet even your most intimate needs and inspired by your strength and joy. I know that God is faithful and know that you have glorified Him in your body and your spirit. Thank You. Oh, and if they don't do the shoveling call me I will. My love to you all!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear you are feeling well enough to return to school. How did the week go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you feeling Ruth? Praying for you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete