Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good News!

Praise the Living God! He is faithful in answering our prayers and now we have the data to prove it! The results of my most recent CT scan show that in comparison to the last one done in April, that the tumor mass in my liver is about half of the size that it was, the large tumor in the pelvic area is also significantly smaller, and the number of tumors throughout the abdominal cavity is significantly reduced! There are fewer cystic masses present, and they are now smaller in size. The report says that there is no evidence of any new disease! The fluid in my belly, my knees, ankles and feet has not returned which means that I am able to get around a lot easier and am able to return to school on a part-time basis for now. Overall I feel stronger and don't experience that terrible sick, yucky feeling everyday when I wake up. I had chemo #3 on Tuesday. I've been a little nauseated and tired yesterday and today, but that's not so unusual. I'm so optimistic and encouraged by the progress I've made, it's changed my whole outlook on life for the better! Thank you again for your prayers, phone calls, cards, acts of support and kindness that help strengthen us every day. It is so wonderful and comforting to know that you care and are there when we need you. Please continue praying for my steady improvement.
Thanks,
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to read your post! Praise God, indeed! You made my whole day!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas from ...way down yonder
    The Fee Family

    ReplyDelete