Sunday, September 6, 2009

Praise God! He enabled me to make it through the first week of school with all the kids! It was definitely a struggle to make the transition of being on vacation to having 6-7 library classes a day. My schedule includes a 45 min. lunch break, so I have been coming home during that time to put my feet up and rest a bit, so that really helps. I wish that I could report that my energy level is up after having a blood transfusion two weeks ago, and an iron infusion on Thursday, but I really haven't noticed much of a change. I am really exhausted when I get home from school and usually just take it easy until bedtime. I am working on getting an appointment at the University of Colorado Cancer Center so that a team of experts in the field of uterine cancer can evaluate my case and make recommendations (if any) as to further treatment. In the meantime, I continue to pray and live as normal a life as possible on my vegan diet and a variety of homeopathic remedies. Thank you for your continuing support, outpouring of kindness, and all the prayers you keep offering for me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    Congrats on surviving the first week of school. My sister just started her new job and was exhausted after the first week with the kids. Went to Pinedale this weekend with Katie and a friend of hers. They went on to Jackson. Thinking of you and praying for you.
    Love,
    Ellen S.

    ReplyDelete