Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is more of an update on Bob rather than me- I continue to feel amazingly well and have been in Grand Junction with Bob all week while he is recovering from aortic valve replacement surgery. He had several days of intense discomfort in ICU, but since he has been discharged from there, most of the tubes have come out and he is functioning extremely well on his own. He has been walking 4-5 times a day and his vital signs are excellent. We anticipate that we will be able to go home tomorrow - Sunday. We praise Jesus for His mercy and favor during this difficult time. With God's abundant provision, I have no doubt that Bob will continue to improve. Thank you for your prayers and support. My next chemo is on June 3rd, so please continue to keep both of us in your daily prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Ruth, thinking of Bob and offered my mass for you and he both today. Love the Moroneys!!

    ReplyDelete